In the streets of love

  In the streets of love

continued from Realization



 They say that love is like death

Yes, it is

Because no one can escape from it

It will make its way to you

Maybe in the most unexpected time

With the most unexpected person

Something similar was happening to me

So, I was planning here

All-day and night what to do

I don't have any close friends who can give

Me suggestions

I started watching all romantic movies

Irrespective of language, they say na

Love doesn't have any language

Did you ever notice when you are in love?

Or you are broken you can feel the lyrics of each and every song

I even felt like many songs have written for me only

I just loved the feeling of being in love

Even though it is one-sided, I was happy because unlike earlier the person whom I loved, 

she didn’t leave me.

At least not yet!

So, after watching many movies

I decided let's start with being friends

Then once she gets to know me, I'll move ahead

I was just waiting for one golden chance

I used to feel that I was the just unlucky person

But I happened to be lucky this time

It was the time for midterm exams

As she missed the classes for a month

She wasn't prepared

This time I wasn't just lucky

I was the luckiest person

Because she was sitting next to me

I wasn't any topper

But I use to study enough to get good grades

These are my feelings, I'm very happy that she is next to me but

At the instant, I could see on her face that she felt like the unluckiest person

I helped her in the exam and just came out of the room

It was the first time I felt, why did I write too fast?

Days passed, and I didn't get a chance to talk

And even she didn't talk, I was expecting at least a thanks.

It's really easy to show our anger on someone

But it's really difficult to show affection, love towards anyone

After a few days, I left with no ideas which I got from watching the movies,

But they say na "Miracles happen to those who carry hope in their heart"

This time a miracle happened to me.

Sometimes you get things when you aren't trying

The days when I tried to talk with her, I couldn't get chance

And when I left with no ideas after some days, she came to me and said "Hey"

This was the first time when we talked normally

Thanks for helping me with the exam she said

Did you ever felt like you have a lot of things to say, a lot of uncontrolled emotions to express to a person, and when they are finally, with you, you are left with no words.

I don't blame anyone

It's just that when you see in their eyes,

It feels like you are lost in it

the sparkle in it has the power to make you do anything

And from there, our friendship started, in her view.

For me, she was more than a friend

Actually, much more

I always thought that if I fall in love

I will love to a point

That I could be able to destroy the world to be with her

Sounds funny na,

Something we can only understand when we experience it.