Trials of friendship

 Trials of Friendshipn

continued from In the streets of love


The biggest lie of this generation

She/he is just my friend!

Most people don’t have an intention

Of falling in love with their friends

But its life

It will make you face the most unexpected situation

With the most unexpected person

LOVE just a four-letter word

But see what it makes to do

It can make your world and even destroy it.

There is a kind of craziness in love

Friendship

This bond is different from all the relations

It’s a family that you make

A friend will care for you like a mother

And the same friend can be your strength like your father

When no one believes you

It’s your friend who holds your hand say

Bhai! Main hoon na.

And there comes some people who

Who tries to find love and friend in the same person.

Well, it’s not quite easy

As it looks like

Because when you have such thought you are taking a big risk

a small mistake can make you lose both

a friend and the person you love

So, I was happy with my friend

Everything was going as I wished

Now a days we are talking daily

Spending time with each other

One day

On a fine evening I asked her for a walk

Yes walk

I know it’s not romantic, rather I would have asked for coffee

but the fact is I don’t like coffee/tea

at evening 6 we started

I had no idea what should I talk

I was just thinking about what to ask? What to ask?

Then she started

Isn’t it strange after fighting for months

And now being friends

I never thought that I will be going for a walk with you

I said “even me” she replied

After a while we reached a place where we can see the sunset

“It’s the first time that I’m seeing sunset” she said

We sat there for a long time

She didn’t say a word neither do I

But still, we talked

Sometimes silence can say more than words

The thing is we should try to understand

And when it was dark, we started back to our homes

I accompanied her till her home

Later that night she messaged me

“Thank you for today I really had a good time”

I just blushed in me by seeing it.

It feels very soothing when someone says that you

Are the reason for the good that happened with them

It feels like you are on the seventh sky

After a long time, I was much happy with the things happening to me

Next day

The morning seems different seems different

It was the same sun, but I found it

Different, the birds chirping which generally

Disturbs actually, it was very comfortable today.

I could smell her fragrance in the atmosphere.

When I reached the college

She was sitting in the lobby with one of her friends

I thought I shouldn’t be disturbing her

So, I decided to go into the classroom directly

Meanwhile she called me and introduced him to me

I wasn’t quite comfortable meeting him

When I started moving towards the class she said

Just a minute I’ll be coming with you

 Then we both went from there.

“Thank god, you came!

I was just waiting for someone with whom I can escape from there, actually, he is our senior and I really don’t have much interest in talking with him” she said

It’s always a big question that whether a person

With whom you are talking is interested to talk

Or not?

In my case, this query was solved.