RUNNING AWAY

   Let's run away ........

   Maybe into woods.........

   Where I'd adore the beauty from day till midnight.

 I'd sit by the squirrels and watch then nibble or maybe from an ambush listen to chippings, till the birds go to sleep. 
 But I'd be awake I'll stare at the stars
 and moonlit bright till?.......till the birds wake up!

Maybe, I would run to some strange place.......
No one would know me there .........I' could observe 
the beautiful human nature and sit back to 
write about it.
I'd smile at the dusty toddler's face but in adoration.
I'd look up to the hardworking women and salute
them. I'd fascinate the men who cared for their families.
Or else, I could run-up to the horizon and maybe,
I'd vaporize into space.
I'd be free .....free from myself and my thoughts.
I'd run and run ...........run till eternity. 
Whatever I may do, I'd never look back.
I'd never do,
I never come back!

           But!
   But what if I feel like stopping and waiting, relaxing?
 Maybe I'd get tired ......... maybe I'd miss all those complications....... maybe I'd wish to come
 back........ What then? Would I be able to? I know the
 answer, but seriously don't want to end this on the much reputed ........ much said: "I don't know man"!