The way my eyes see you

The spark in her brown little eyes 
 Every single time she sees me
Is like those fairy lights

Her Blackish- Brown silky hair 
are naughty and disturbs me 
Every time I try to kiss her 

She doesn't have the perfect smile 
But, like a hungry person struggles to get food 
I struggle to see her smile after a bad day 

She is even more beautiful with her flaws 
She is a ray of hope for me 

I know her better than she knows herself 
And no one can ever love me the way she does 

She is so stubborn 
And difficult to handle sometimes
But, I know how to calm her 

That night, 
She in my arms 
We read our favorite novel

That night,
When she wore a black saree 
With her nose stud and Messy hair 

Background full of Lag ja gale 
We danced with teary eyes

She could see those deep wounds
Which people could never see within me 

She cured those deep wounds 
Which destiny had created for me 

That morning, 
When she rushed towards me 
And hugged me tightly with teary eyes 

Because she had an evil dream
Where I died 

She couldn't sleep for days 
Fearing something would happen to me 
That showed she belonged to me 

That day, 
We fought and in a while, she came to me and said Sorry
Because the relationship was more important than her ego 

Every moment I spent with her 
Was like magic
She added life to me

She had fallen for me, but she ignored me 
Because she thought Forever is a lie 

I tried hard to make her believe that 
Forever is True
I promised her, that this would be forever
And she said to me, Promises are made to be broken 

I couldn't sleep for days
When she said those lines to me 
I can fight 100 battles for her

But, Destiny had plans for us 
And we can't force things against Destiny 

That night, 
We were broken, when we parted ways apart
It wasn't the end 

In Fact, it was a new beginning
To something more beautiful