VISION

                          

A vision to me appeared.

All my apprehension disappeared

" What do you wish to happen "? asked the supreme power

" Your blessings on this world to shower "

I wish for my nation a new expanse.

A horizon where the mind is not shattered into narrow lanes

Of ignorance where the truth itself is the supreme authority

Where honesty is one common amongst this diverse

Population where humanity is one religion everyone follows.

Where terrorism is just a myth

When the body governing us is an epitome of equality

Where everyone can roam around without any fear

Where all genders are treated with respect

Where peace is perennial and omnipresent as air

Where cheating is a thing unknown

And beauty is appreciated

Where duty and rules are an integral part of every person's life,

Oh my lord ! Let my country awake .